AbilTo, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy
How we use your general information
We maintain information that you provide to us in order to:
- Provide to you the services offered by the Site;
- Resolve service, billing and other problems;
- Bill any amounts due from you;
- Deliver information to you that is relevant to your interests;
- Customize your Site experience, if relevant;
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; and
- Provide you with system, administrative or other Site usage messages.
From time to time, we may also aggregate Site usage information from multiple users to analyze usage, improve content and layout and improve services.
How we use your medical and behavioral health information
Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, only a designated AbilTo consultation specialist and the team assigned to work with you, collectively referred to as the “Team”, will have access to your behavioral and medical health information. No one else can view or contribute to your personally identifiable medical and mental health records. The Team will use this information to obtain facts about your behavioral health, make decisions in accordance with the relevant AbilTo program and contribute to your records.
Your guaranteed rights
- You can access your behavioral health records within 30 days. You simply have to email your request to email@example.com.
- If you believe your records are incomplete or incorrect, notify one of your Team members or request to speak with an AbilTo clinical supervisor.
Collected Site information
You can browse our site anonymously, but once you join up, we may ask you to provide: various contact and identity information; billing information; medical information; and other personal information as indicated. We only collect personal data that we consider necessary to provide you with a secure and efficient experience.
As a Participant, you will enter, send us and otherwise communicate personal information. All such Communication is treated as confidential in accordance with and applicable state laws governing the conduct of licensed professionals.
Our Web Sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that AbilTo is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites, and this Web Site Privacy Statement does not apply to such sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Should you choose to participate in an AbilTo program, we will charge your card in accordance with that terms and conditions specific to the particular service offering.
Making AbilTo better
AbilTo’s programs are derived from evidence-based approaches and subject to continuous improvement. To make this possible, we sometimes aggregate metrics based on input from multiple, anonymous Participants. This information may include browsing history and IP addresses.
Our disclosure of your information
We will never sell or rent your information. But here are some of the ways your information may be disclosed.
- Team and Authorized Personal. In the normal operation of the site your information is disclosed to your assigned Team – i.e., transition specialist, behavioral coach, advising consultant and AbilTo clinical supervisor. From time to time our technical support people may need to access files in connection with site support and other technical requirements.
- Payment Information. We use credit card and other payment information you submit to us on the site only to process payments you make through AbilTo.
- Research and Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve Participants, AbilTo often conducts research on demographics, interests and behavior of Participants based on de-identified personal data and other information provided. This research may be compiled and analyzed on raw data or an aggregate basis, and AbilTo may share this de-identified data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This information will not identify the Participant personally.
- Legal Requests and Emergencies. We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and demands for information that are made under force of law. If it’s what we believe is an emergency situation, we may provide personal information to law enforcement agencies. We may also provide personal information where required by statute, court order, legal process or lawful authority. Lastly, we may provide it to our legal counsel in connection with the foregoing.
Data security and integrity
AbilTo takes reasonable precautions to protect personal health information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We also make reasonable efforts to keep personal health information reliable for its intended use, accurate, current, and complete.
AbilTo takes reasonable technical, physical and administrative measures to protect the security of our Participants’ general, medical and mental health information, as well as the content of all Communications. Such information is encrypted and protected with the encryption software such as SSL. While we use SSL encryption to protect certain information online, we also take reasonable steps to protect user information off-line. All of our Participants’ personal information, not just the financial information mentioned above, is subject to restricted access in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal information. Our employees must use passwords to gain access to personal information. Furthermore, all employees are regularly informed about our security and privacy practices. When new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to protect our Participants’ personal information. Finally, we maintain reasonable technical, physical and administrative measures to make sure that the servers on which we store Personal Health Information are kept in an access-restricted, physically secure, and monitored environment.
If you have any questions about the security or privacy of our website, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.